Read Jason Grant Gouldon’s personal biography (archived version, in his own words).
Some additional info:
- Jason is the president and founder of Tax Master’s of America. Founded in Boca Raton, Florida as Boca Raton Consultants, Inc and with past offices in Boca Raton, FL, Boynton Beach, FL, Savannah, GA, Santa Cruz, CA, Monterey, CA, and Scotts Valley, CA. Read more on Yelp: Scott’s Valley Location and Monterey location. He’s also a financial representative for Modern Woodmen of America.
- He is a graduate of Soquel High School (Class of 1994). Can you spot Jason in this class photo?
- He received a law degree from Monterey College of Law in 2014 and passed the state bar exam. However, according to the California State Bar directory he was never admitted.
- Jason enjoys slow pitch softball.
- Jason drives a red Tesla Model S
- He has a real estate license (01946834)
- He has an Insurance license (accident, life, health) (0K67332 California Department of Insurance CDI)
- Other associated cities:
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Scotts Valley, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Santa Cruz, CA
- Soquel, CA
- Delray Beach, FL
- Pooler, GA
- Coral Springs, FL
- Coconut Creek, FL
- Boca Raton, FL
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Fountain Valley, CA
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Monkton, MD
- More to come…
Please share your comments below, or send me a message.